There are 2 tests commonly performed to check the effectiveness of the products :
1) Taste Test
1. Pour two 1/4 glasses of either red wine or orange juice.
2. Place 1 of the glasses on a Tri-Vortex Disc and move the other at least 3 meters
3. Wait for 3 minutes and compare the two drinks by first smelling and then tasting.
The following will be observed:
The treated drink will smell
different, the acidic taste or tartness will be noticeably reduced and
have a smooth taste. Those with sensitive taste buds will record a
difference in all liquids.
A few people and most smokers and coffee drinkers have a reduced sense
of smell and taste, therefore the differences may not be as obvious.
2) Stretch Test
Stretch tests can also be conducted after you receive any kind of Tri-Vortex Technology product.
Everyone, no matter if you are
a couch potato or a yoga instructor, has a sore, aching or "catch
point" in the lower back, hamstrings or knees when you lock your knees
straight and attempt to touch your toes.
The Tri-Vortex Technology
significantly relieves the achy soreness or the "catch point" in the
lower back, hamstrings or knees in a few minutes while touching your
1. Make sure any or all Tri-Vortex Technology products have not been exposed to your test subject for 24 hours.
2. The individual locks their knees and lifts their hands above their head.
3. The individual slowly
bends over and attempts to touch their toes and attains their maximum
stretch point and holds it for two to three seconds.
4. The individual lifts
their hands above their head and identifies place on their body that is
the achy, sore "catch point".
5. Individual repeats steps two thru eight (optional).
6. Tri-Vortex Technology product is placed on achy sore "catch point" for three to five minutes.
7. Steps 2 thru 8 are repeated.
8. Has the achy sore "catch point" significantly changed and become less achy and sore, or gone all together?
9. This test can be applied to other stretches that cause "catch points" at other locations on the body.
Tri-Vortex - Does the Tri-Vortex Technology Really Work?